UHS-II high speed M-series memory cards are the perfect balance of speed, power and value.
Sony’s high speed memory cards provide a fast buffer clearing time between burst shooting, and an efficient workflow when transferring content to a computer.
Shoot and transfer high-res photos and 4K video quickly and easily
Fast, seamless transfers
Transfer photos quicker, and start editing sooner, with an ultra-fast read speed of up to 277 MB/s.2
Never miss a moment
A fast write speed of up to 150 MB/s2 means less buffering between burst shots, while the latest V60 Video Speed Class allows for high-resolution video recording.
Total reliability and Enhanced durability
Sony SF-M series memory cards are tested for durability in a range of shooting conditions and deliver reliable performance wherever you are. With an IP57 rating, this SD card is durable and resistant. Designed to survive drops up to 1.5m, waterproof for 30 min at 1m depth and able to operate in temperatures ranging from -25~+85℃ the SF-M Series UHS-II SD Card will last, whatever the weather.
Media designed to last.
Whether you need blazing fast transfer speeds or media built to endure harsh conditions, Sony SF-M series were designed as the total solution for any photographer.
Software and Compatibility
SD Scan Utility
Over time, SD cards wear out and stop recording data reliably. SD Scan Utility scans your SD card and tells you when it is nearing its write cycle limit. Available as a free download to Sony memory card customers.(Read speed 260MB/s SF-M series are not applicable.)
One small slip and precious photos and files can be accidentally deleted. With our powerful File Rescue software, you can quickly and simply recover lost data. Download it for free when you buy a Sony memory card.
Our high-speed memory cards are built for compatibility with both UHS-I and UHS-II devices, giving serious photographers and professionals the flexibility to shoot with a range of powerful cameras.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- The SF-M series memory cards combine high performance, reliability, and great value. Enjoy fast transfer speeds for high-resolution shooting and efficient workflows, along with Sony's dependability and advanced complimentary software tools.
- High speed transfer up to 277 MB/s (read) and 150 MB/s (write) for performance and efficiency
- V60 Video Speed Class and UHS Speed Class 3 for dependable 4K and high bitrate video capture
- Compatible with Sony's SD Scan Utility to monitor, and alert you to, card write cycle limits
- Recover deleted or compromised images with File Rescue software(download offer)
- IP57 rated, highly durable and withstands the elements with UV guard, dust, and water proofing
Up to 150MB/s (HD312), Up to 90MB/s (SDR104)
TRANSFER SPEED (READ)
Up to 277MB/s (HD312), Up to 95MB/s (SDR104)
Class 10 (SD Speed Class) ,Class 3 (UHS Speed Class) ,V60 (Video Speed Class)