Sustain hyper-fast speeds throughout your workflow
• Supports USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds for smooth, efficient workflow from location to post production*
• Compatible with the CFexpress® Card Type B format to take advantage of the card’s speeds and features2
• USB Type-C™ connectivity for compatibility with latest computers
• Includes a .5 meter USB-C™ cable for more flexibility for a clean workspace
• 2-year limited warranty1
With USB 3.1 Gen2 speeds,* the SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFexpress® Card Reader optimizes the performance of the CFexpress® Card Type B2 for
smooth, efficient workflow from location to post production. It’s also USB-C™ connected to use with the latest computers, and comes with a
half-meter USB-C™ cable for greater flexibility. Also included is a 2-year limited warranty1 from the trusted brand in imaging memory cards and readers.
SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFexpress® Card Reader Specifications
Optimized Performance: USB 3.1 Gen2 speed delivers fast workflow with low latency*
Compatibility For use with the CFexpress® Card Type B format2
USB-C™ Connectivity: Designed to connect with the latest laptops and devices
USB-C™ Cable Included: Comes with a .5 meter USB-C™ cable for greater flexibility
* USB 3.1 Gen2 permits interface speeds of up to 1250MB/s. Actual performance may vary based on memory card, host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors.
1 See www.sandisk.com/wug.
2 Card sold separately.
SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, and SanDisk Extreme PRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the
US and/or other countries. CFexpress is a trademark of the CompactFlash Association. USB Type-C and USB-C are trademarks of USB Implementers
Forum. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
©2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved. 08/19
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.