- Engineered for the latest Android™ smartphones and tablets and MIL cameras
- Shoot continuous burst mode, Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video1
- Transfer big files quickly
- Up to 64GB* capacity for more space to catch the thrill
- Up to 95/90MB/s** read/write speeds for faster capturing and transfer
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions4; temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray proof
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD-ready video1 with your Android™ based smartphone or MIL camera. SanDisk Extreme® PLUS cards are built tough for extreme durability, even under challenging environmental conditions4. Fast speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while your pictures and videos move to your card or from your card to your computer. Storage capacities from 16GB to 64GB* expand device memory and leave room to record video that’s ready for the new 4K Ultra HD television screens and monitors.
The Speeds You Need
The best stuff happens fast. With a UHS Speed Class 3 rating2 and extreme speeds up to 95MB/**, SanDisk memory cards give you the speed you need to capture every detail. Fast write speeds reduce the time you’re on hold while you move pictures and videos to your card. Offload big files faster so you’re always ready to catch the next great shot, and enjoy smooth video playback.
Catch the Thrill in 4K Ultra HD Detail
When your memory card is 4K Ultra HD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 rating2, the video you capture is more than moving pictures. With 4K Ultra HD resolution you won’t just watch the video, you’ll relive the experience. Make sure the videos you shoot today are ready for the new 4K Ultra HD television screens and monitors.
Built for Extreme Conditions4
Durability-tested to protect your memories from life’s mishaps—waterproof, shock-proof, x-ray proof, temperature proof. Take your phone, tablet, or camera to the mountains, the ocean, or the desert. Even if your device doesn't survive, your SanDisk memory card will.
SD Adapter for VersatilityThis card comes with a convenient SD™ card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
- Form factor: microSDHC™ (16GB, 32GB), microSDXC™ (64GB)
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB*
- Performance/speed: Up to 95MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write speed**
- Temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray proof4
- Card dimension: 0.59in x 0.43in x .04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video2
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer6
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
** Up to 95MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1 Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.