SanDisk Extreme® 32GB microSDXC™ UHS-I Card with Adapter
• Ideal for Android™-based smartphones and tablets
• Recommended by GoPro for use with HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, and HERO+ LCD (1)
• Read speeds of up to 100MB/s; write speeds of up to 60MB/s (2)
• A1 for better app performance (10); UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (3) and Class 10 for 4K UHD and Full HD video (4)
• RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer (5)
• Shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray proof (7)
• Comes with an SD™ adapter for use in cameras and laptops
Capture more fast-action and record more 4K UHD and Full HD
video (4) with your Android based smartphone,
interchangeable-lens camera, drone or GoPro action camera.
SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are built tough for extreme
durability under challenging environmental conditions (7).
Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and
take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices.
SanDisk® products are constructed to the highest standards and
rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality,
performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the box
• SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card
• SD adapter
Perfect for Your Action Camera
SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones,
tablets, action cameras and drones, and are
recommended by GoPro for use with the HERO,
HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, and HERO+ LCD (1).
Make Your Apps Faster
Rated A1, this SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I
Card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app
launch and performance which provides a better
4K UHD Ready
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class
30 (V30) ratings (3), the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC
UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD
and Full HD video (4). This makes it ideal for
recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or
sporting events without skipping frames.
(1) See official website for additional information.
(2) 128GB-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 32GB-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s
write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and
other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS
enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB: Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a
performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the official website.
(4) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file
attributes and other factors. See the official website.
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) Download and installation required. Visit website for more information.
(7) Card only. See product packaging and the official website for additional information and limitations.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See the official website.
(9) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(10) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.