The ATP Industrial Vertical SATA Embedded Module is a high performance and high capacity mass
storage solution in mini form factor. Utilizing SLC (Single Level Cell) NAND flash components, ATP
Industrial SATA Embedded Module provides outstanding performance and proven reliability for
ATP Industrial Vertical SATA Embedded Module is perfect for industrial applications such as
transportation, industrial PC, healthcare, telecommunications, and other harsh environments where data
integrity and consistent performance is mission critical.
- Capacities: 2GB to 16GB
- SLC (Single Level Cell) NAND flash memory
- Power consumption on idle mode is 0.52W/Operational mode is 1.36W
- Maximum performance: Sequential read up to 113MB/s, sequential write up to 81MB/s
- Random Read 4K IOPS: 1,700
- Operating temperature: -40oC to 85oC
- Compliant with Serial ATA Revision 2.6.
- Support PIO mode 0~4, MDMA mode 0~2,UDMA mode 0~6
- Compatible with SATA 1.5Gbps and SATA 3.0Gbps interface rates
- Enhanced endurance by Global wear-leveling
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) ATA feature set
- SMART tool for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Linux
- Support TRIM command (Windows 7 and up, latest Linux Kernel), Off-line TRIM utility available for Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista
- PowerProtector, data integrity under power-cycling (except 2GB version).
- RoHS compliant
- CE&FCC certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.